Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the problem ?
Hi all !

Hello from France ! I have a little problem and I looked everywhere for a solution without finding it. Maybe you can help me. I hope !!!

I installed the APP for AC - PCARS2 and RACEROOM. 
That of AC works well (thanks to the procedures described by SRS) with the Content Manager (I haven't run yet but I can see the races list well). On the other hand for the other two, it does not work. 

Let me explain :
For RACEROOM and PCARS2 it's the same. When I launch the APP, I manage to connect without problem and I arrive on the page with the races.
The problem is there! I saw nothing, there is no list. My logo is not showing either.

Here are screenshots of the respective APPs : 
RACEROOM
[Image: APP_RACEROOM.png]
PCARS2
[Image: APP_PCARS2.png]

I also give you the links to see the pictures in real size.
RACEROOM APP

I tried to delete the SRS temporary folder, disconnect it and reconnect, I restarted my computer, restarted steam and filled in all the necessary information on my SRS account.
Here is a picture of my account and the link for real size :
[Image: accountSRS.png]
ACCOUNT SRS

When I check RRE content detection, the APP cannot connect normally. So I unchecked it and the APP starts normally.

I really hope we will find a solution to this problem. Does this mean anything to you? Have you ever had this kind of problem?

I big thank you to all !

Philippe M Muller
------------------------------------
Rigor overcomes the Obstacle
That's because there are currently no Raceroom or PC2 events taking place. SRS is mainly Assetto Corsa.
Hello Alexander
Thank you for your answer.
I had read something about the non-existent races but I thought I had to do with an App bug.
Finally, reading you, I understand that nothing bugs. It's just that there are no scheduled races.

I hope PCARS2 and RACEROOM races will be scheduled Smile
------------------------------------
Rigor overcomes the Obstacle