Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallara Race time
Hi guys,
I see that you are planning to go on with Dallara championship, but it appears that you want to put it at 22GMT, what means it would be midnight in most of the european countries, or even later. As it is 20mins quali + 2x 20mins race, dont you want to consider to put it on earlier? Switch it with some 235i or one of the MTX races? Or maybe put it only 1-2 times a week at 19GMT? I would enjoy to race in this series, but I think its pretty late to race from midnight to like 1:30am
NEVER GIVE UP!
this season only 23:00GMT.
Ah.. that way its gonna be finishing at least 1:15am for people from all the countries, but UK and portugal
NEVER GIVE UP!
22:00 GMT
Were did you see it will be double header? Hasn't been previously...
I just know Big Grin secret information Big Grin 20 min quali + 2x 20 min race
NEVER GIVE UP!
Well then make it single rounder and we'll finish about 0.40 hours... sounds better:-)

By the way, next race (some lower class formula racer) starts at 23.00gmt. We can't finish a double header within the hour... so i reckon it's gonna be a single header afterall...
Great to see the F3 coming back!! Smile

2200 GMT is late as Marek stated. Is 2100 GMT an option, or does it need to be 2200GMT? That indeed means for most Europeans that Q starts at 00:00 and that the 2nd race will finish around 01:15 AM. Late for weekdays...

Would be great if it's possible to put it at 2100 GMT. Or aren't the servers available at that time?