Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pit Stops
Hi, I'm New here and just got a disqualification for not completing a mandatory pit stop. I did enter the pit twice but don't think I had a preset setup.
Does anybody know how to assign keys in content manager for assets corsa? Or even a link to a video for help in this?
Many thanks,loving SRS bye the way!
Graham
When you enter the pit, you need to stop the car in the highlighted area and add at least 1 litre of fuel.
This is the footage of last week race: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVbwwbfTPrg
At minute 32:20 I enter the pit: in the right side of the screen pit stop settings are shown; you can set them up in the setup screen, before the race: it's the last tab (pit stop strategy).
Hi Andrea, thanks for the reply. I didn't know pit stop strategy was at the end tab.
Also,I've never seen the pit stop animation!
Thanks for your help, I should be good to go now.

Graham
By default, you can access the pit stop strategy tab during the race with keyboard arrow keys: I believe it might be hard to assign those keys to your wheel unless you happen to have a wheel that has "arrow keys" by default? Would need 3rd party key mapping software like JoyToKey or joystick gremlin to make your wheel keys work as arrow keys. It sucks, right? So might be easier to have a keyboard at hand. Of course you can do the pit stop strategies beforehand in the pit menu, but you might still need to switch or adjust the strategy during race -> keyb needed.
I'm sure I've always been able to use the POV switch to access the pit's menu.
(05-09-2021, 06:09 PM)Ilmari Ylitalo Wrote:  By default, you can access the pit stop strategy tab during the race with keyboard arrow keys: I believe it might be hard to assign those keys to your wheel unless you happen to have a wheel that has "arrow keys" by default? Would need 3rd party key mapping software like JoyToKey or joystick gremlin to make your wheel keys work as arrow keys. It sucks, right? 
I had a cheap @ss Speedlink Trailblazer wheel, now i own a very basic T150/TMX, both have a small wheel and the pit stop can be accessed with it. You can make changes whenever you like, its important when you need to pit for repair but also can change the strategy during the race.
Never had to map it, its default on both wheels.