Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porsche GT4 at Nordschleife race clock and fuel stuff?
Did some maths and looks like 1 hour race is gonna be 7 laps, unless someone has nitro in fuel tank and goes average laps below 8:32? So full tank of fuel should be plenty without saving?
And the way server race timer works, The quali is gonna cut short without anyone making 3 laps. Am I right? So it's 1 warm-up lap + one fast lap, and that's it?
I think the fuel consumption is something like 8L per lap? So it will be like 55/60 liters for the full race.
My test average was 8.4L/lap. For FAST times will be a bit more but not much.
I think I measured 8 l/lap as well. The top drivers in this series are crazy fast so I will probably take enough fuel for 8 laps to be on the safe side.  Good luck and see you tonight!
Haha, I did practice on the wrong layout because of a brain malfunction so my fuel prediction was a bit off Big Grin but close enough. Talking of crazy fast, my best lap in the race was 8:53.7 and I felt pretty good about it for a race lap, still 18 seconds slower than winners best! WOW! Alien pace!
It was my first 1h race and my first time at the Nordschleife... I was soooooo slow (9:01 best lap) but I survived till the end!