Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hallo aus Deutschland / Hello from Germany
Hello everyone,
my name is Patrick Messner and i'm from germany. Just like probably most of you i love motorsport and sim racing.
The last year i was active at iracing before trying raceroom and now assetto corsa. My favorite cars are formula monoposto and thats the reason because i'm here. Thousands of Mods in AC gives you so many opportunities to drive formula cars from all decades and nearly every track you could imagine.
In Iracing there was a really good competition but after driving in the F3 and Formel Renault 3.5 there were just one competition with a Williams FW31 or a McLaren MP4-30. These cars are quite outdated and the iracing tyre model makes it really difficult to drive. Tires are losing grip quite heavily and unpredictable and theres nearly no chance to catch it.
I really love the Formula Hybrid mods from RaceSimStudio and i've seen that the free F3 mod is used for competition. Is there any chance for driving the F1 Hybrid 2020 or 2021 in a competition here?
Best Regards Patrick
Hello Patrick and welcome!
These days there is a Formula 3 series running with a quality Race Sim Studio mod.
Quote:Is there any chance for driving the F1 Hybrid 2020 or 2021 in a competition here?

Hi Patrick!

We had the Formula Hybrid 2017 last year, participation was really low, sadly. Those also were 1 hour long races though, so we might have more luck with the standard 20-minutes format.

Create a thread in the suggestion forum if you want, you'll have my support :-)
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020