Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT3 America Series (Road America)???
I've waited a little bit to post this (next day), but I had some questions about the race that didn't take place last night from what I can tell.

I do not see any results for a Road America Race in the AMERICA GT3 Series when I look at the Competition / Current Standings / Races tab. And when looking at the Competition / Current Standing / Standings tab, I see no points for anyone in the Road America column (thought maybe it was just myself and my friends who didn't get into the race). 

Last night, while logged in and waiting for race to start (after registering and picking my car/skin), the server wouldn't let me join, so I proceeded to follow directions and refresh my browser by clicking "RACE" again at the top of the screen. Nothing changed. I was unable to "Join" the race server and then the server disappeared when the timer finished. I was really looking forward to an organized Road America race, but that's no big deal honestly. There will be another.........

What I really wonder is... When I try to race again tonight, #1. Will there be a 9PM Central race tonight that works? and #2. Will I have a no-show penalty for signing up last night and then not competing (because the race didn't happen)?
Cool Respectfully..... Stan Donit Cool
the server in the USA went down yesterday
When the server crashes driver dont loose rating for missing the race.

Road America just started yesterday, the server crashed is normal that you don't see results.
Thanks for speedy reply. Look forward to racing it tonight then.
Cool Respectfully..... Stan Donit Cool