Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from the UK
Hi I’m Brendan. My first sim racer was Gran Turismo. I then played here and there through the console generations however, it’s only recently that I’ve invested in a wheel and a PC. Currently playing Assetto Corsa and loving it especially with the amount of extra tracks and cars that can be added via mods.
Looking forward to racing with you all and improving my race craft.
If anyone knows of any great resources on how to race better it would be greatly appreciated Smile

I forgot to add my racing schedule I try to log on around 6-7PM GMT weekdays, however I have seven month old so there’s no guarantee I will be able to stay on. During the weekend I am a bit more flexible.
(03-04-2021, 08:21 PM)Brendan Freeman Wrote:  Hi I’m Brendan. My first sim racer was Gran Turismo. I then played here and there through the console generations however, it’s only recently that I’ve invested in a wheel and a PC. Currently playing Assetto Corsa and loving it especially with the amount of extra tracks and cars that can be added via mods.
Looking forward to racing with you all and improving my race craft.
If anyone knows of any great resources on how to race better it would be greatly appreciated Smile

I forgot to add my racing schedule I try to log on around 6-7PM GMT weekdays, however I have seven month old so there’s no guarantee I will be able to stay on. During the weekend I am a bit more flexible.
Hi Brendan ! welcome and hope you enjoy the racing, I just started and its great, just a couple of races in and some great drivers on here , you will enjoy it lots I hope..... Big Grin
Welcome Brendan!