Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few problems
Hi, just had an issue which prompted me to ask for some help with a few glitches i experience from time to time. 
I just left a race because all cars appeared to be going off in different directions and i was left alone on the track when suddenly i am crashing into people. My ping was a solid  green 42. Is it because my internet is a normally reliable wifi instead of cable? 
2nd issue, sometimes takes an age to finally connect and can sometimes take up to 5 min to land on my pits. Other times it can be quick. 
And finally, at times when i connect to race my contrast is through the roof with everything way to bright and track almost invisible, i have to leave server and come back which usually fixes it. I do have latest csp 1.73 and has not done it lately but i dont think it is the reason. I always have a fast connection and ping numbers are usually in the thirties. I must say that apart from these issues i generally find system is reliable.
I really would appreciate any help i can get on these issues as i am sure someone can lead me in the right direction
thank you   Steve