Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone from Turkey
Heart 
Hi there, Im from Turkey and 32 years old. I really like cars and races. But totally new in sim racing. I am very happy to see that there are serious racers here. I need to improve myself. So waiting for your help Smile  I wish you all enjoyable races. Happy Valantine's Days  Heart  Smile  
Welcome!
Everyone here has always been happy to help me with tips and suggestion, I think you're going to feel very welcome in this community.
Welcome! Biggest tip from me would be: points (and enjoyment) come from consistency. Stay out of trouble, drive consistent laps and you'll gradually get quicker. Be conservative to begin with and after some practice you'll know where you are quicker to gain places. Most of all, enjoy it!
(02-14-2021, 08:22 PM)Nicholas Hall Wrote:  Welcome! Biggest tip from me would be: points (and enjoyment) come from consistency. Stay out of trouble, drive consistent laps and you'll gradually get quicker. Be conservative to begin with and after some practice you'll know where you are quicker to gain places. Most of all, enjoy it!
sincerely thank you very much, sometimes I make serious mistakes but I started to understand well what you said.  sim race is really fun.