Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Canada
Hello fellow Sim Racers
I hope everyone and their loved ones are safe during these difficult times.
I started very late in life racing sports cars before I started Sim racing. Did a few Creventic 24 hour races and Britcar endurance races from 2015-2018 racing mainly a Porsche Cayman Clubsport.
Currently I race in the Canadian Touring Car championship in an Audi RS3 TCR
I have 2 teenage boys who are very competitive kart racers. With COVID when it looked like we would not be able to do much on-track racing I decided to get a Sim setup and we are all completely hooked on it now. 
I started out doing all iRacing, but I like the AC sim software better (plus I was tired of having my kids kick my butt all the time at iRacing) and recently decided to start using AC some more. I want to do AC races now and SRS sounded like a great place to start.
I have only done one race so far, but the entire community and the support seems great so I plan to race regularly now.
I am looking at the GT4 series since it uses the Cayman and will be on a couple Canadian tracks soon including my home track: Mosport. It is a fabulous ,thrilling track so you all should give it a try. 
Enjoy your racing and hope to see you on track soon.
Hi Fareed and welcome!
Hello! I'm a fellow Canadian, from out west. I'm an mature racing driver in real life, I race in the vintage category with my classic mustang, where my only competition at the back of the grid is my dad in his classic mustang haha. not a lot of tracks to choose from out this way, so I made my way here to SRS as well. Hope to see you on track one day!
[quote pid='45890' dateline='1612662759']
Great story. That's my hope one day soon to be racing with my kids. 
[/quote]
Thanks- hope to see you on track some time