Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race Regulations Reminder
Well, I am just not going to be the only one who is letting everyone space in outlap, I would fall down all the way to the end of the grid. Everyone is just racing with others in outlap like crazy. Our thing wasnt even bad, compared to some others I saw. We were just side by side and I went for the gap which would mean that I wouldnt be slowed down by you in hotlap.. your spin in last turn wasnt because of me
NEVER GIVE UP!
(08-12-2017, 05:43 PM)MMichael Pierce Wrote:  we need to not be name calling on forums. Its petty and brings the whole system  down.  The way I see it is, no ones driving is perfect.  If its a protestable offence, protest it. If not then suck it up.

This is exactly why i like Joe Blow's  original post, it doesnt name call. Merely reminds everyone of the rules and regs.

Ian, try adhere to the rules and regs, ignore the moany people above. I dunno if you did or didnt do anything wrong, but if it was protestable then you'd soon know. SO dont worry about it.

thanks micheal i try my best but admit im not the best nor ever will be. But i practice offline on tracks im unsure of and after watching some videos im able to pick up on a few points i did a race tonight not on srs but over on some french server on imola i cut my own personal time down from over 2 mins 12secs down to 1 min 51 in porsche 911 rsr 2017 i know its not a good time but is good improvement for me 

(08-12-2017, 08:29 PM)Joe Blow Wrote:  
(08-12-2017, 07:34 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  [quote pid='3786' dateline='1502560154']
"Well, never happened to me that someone behind me left some space for me in quali so thats why im doing the same"
... and there you have it... the whole problem... as a higher ranking driver, you have to show some sort of example to the newer drivers, otherwise it will be nothing more than a bunch of idiot gamers ploughing their way round.  I think I speak for many here, who come here looking for something that slightly resembles real racing, hence the yellow flags, blue flags, the regulations of SRS, etc.
-- Joe.

true joe agree there with you marek dont lower yourself to others standards . Make allowances and race etc in qaulify thats one of my bug bears guys racing in qaulify etc hence alot of incidents are caused by that and carried over into main race 
[/quote]
[i]Best wishes see you on track Ian.[/i]
At least I am not ramming the people in Q like others, this was only one touch with Joe who likes to make videos for everything, but I couldnt get more inside in that turn and he had a lot of space on the right side, but we touched, just a little btw, and when he spun he was the car in the back already so he had to watch it
NEVER GIVE UP!