Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join button?
Hi,
I registered to do a race with Tatuus, I was not able to understand where the join button is, so I could not participate. I'm sorry but I'm an old man and also a bit clumsy Confused . Can someone explain the procedure to me. I think I understand that I will not be able to compete for 2 days since I did not enter the race, is that correct?
Hi Gianni and welcome to SRS,
The suspension rule is not enforced any longer, you just lose some rating points but can still register.

For joining, the SRS App is slightly glitchy so you have to manually refresh the page to update it (click "Race" in the menu).
If the green "Register" button is blank, click the large SRS icon in the upper left and click "Press to Enter" to refresh the page.
If "Join" isn't working, search for "simracingsystem" in the Online servers, select yours and click Join at the bottom.

Good luck!  Cool
On top of what Rob said, if the race has more than one split, you might see several "simracingsystem" servers, labelled as 1, 2, 3, etc.
If you try joining #1 and you're not able to connect, then try #2, so on and so forth. As long as you're registered to race, you'll be able to join in one of the servers. SRS splits the races according to the player rating in the system.
(01-27-2021, 03:10 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  Hi Gianni and welcome to SRS,
The suspension rule is not enforced any longer, you just lose some rating points but can still register.

For joining, the SRS App is slightly glitchy so you have to manually refresh the page to update it (click "Race" in the menu).
If the green "Register" button is blank, click the large SRS icon in the upper left and click "Press to Enter" to refresh the page.
If "Join" isn't working, search for "simracingsystem" in the Online servers, select yours and click Join at the bottom.

Good luck!  Cool
Thx a lot Smile

(01-27-2021, 03:25 PM)Eduardo Lima Wrote:  On top of what Rob said, if the race has more than one split, you might see  several "simracingsystem" servers, labelled as 1, 2, 3, etc.
If you try joining #1 and you're not able to connect, then try #2, so on and so forth. As long as you're registered to race, you'll be able to join in one of the servers. SRS splits the races according to the player rating in the system.
Thx a lot also to you Smile