Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Download?!?
I have tried to get into several races lately, currently want to race Alfa 33TT, and it says that content is missing. I have the Alfa, I have Spa, and have even created a setup that works for me, but SRS does not recognize either content. What am I really missing?

I should also note that in looking for missing content, I went to the SRS AC mods list to be sure I had all the tracks that will be used, and Spa, and many other tracks, is not in the mod list. How do I know what version of anything is being used in these races if it's not on the list?
[quote pid='44832' dateline='1609790395']
The cars and tracks that are not on the mod list, are game original content thus no need to lownload. Spa is game original track.
Maybe try re-installing the Alfa mod through content manager?
[/quote]
If the message missing content shows then the downloads required link is visible (points to https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=3164 and has the used version number mentioned)

Spa is original content so the issue is with Car
Perhaps it is not installed correctly, look here https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=1519

As for getting issues lately like you describe, it would be best to check your install, do a steam integrity check for example.
Oh, also shut down and restart your content manager after installing new stuff!
Thanks for your input guys. I did what you recommended and reinstalled the Alfa using Content Manager (this is how I install all my mods). I now go to the SRS app and it says that the Alfa is recognized, but Spa is not (original track not recognized?). I went back to Steam to check integrity again, and it says that 1 file needs to be reacquired. I tested this using different cars and tracks, and found that Steam had to "reacquire" items after every test. Is this normal? Should I reinstall Assetto Corsa? Would I have to reinstall EVERYTHING if I did this?

Any more help would be appreciated.