Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jordan 191
i was happy when i found old F1 car on shedule, but after today race i am totaly disaponted, instead of good result i must  go to pits for repairs after totaly bent suspension from 2 unavoidable incidents, after pits i saw nearly 50 spins, some drivers was spinning maybe 5 times per lap, Undecided 
finaly i got from 20th to 10th after overtook drivers which lapped me when i was in pits and easily lost them in mirrors 
I am not sure now if i was on server #1 i am for some point limit in series like this (minmaly 400, maybe 600)
Sounds like a necessary idea. I'd say 500 is a good value.

I practiced over two hours to feel confident enough with the car to join today's race.

This generally should be done with certain cars. It would have been a good idea with last season's Porsche 935, for example. It also wouldn't hurt with series like the Lotus 25 (something low though, like 200).
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
I dont know why series with minimum of needed rating dissapeared. People should learn in series for beginners and then when they have some rating, they could join 1hr races and races with cars like Jordan etc
NEVER GIVE UP!
what a tragic show again, so many crashes , absence of car control and disrespect to other drivers, worse than on many public servers

Huh 

live coverage
Ooo boy that looks super fun. But where are all of the floating ? mark blocks with shells and stars and stuff? Wait, what games is this?
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Today was another wreckfest

Abysmal race.

Series like this definitely need mandatory practice sessions if that's technically doable but most definitely a rating limitation.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
anything less than 500 would be useless, so minimum rating is now set to 500.
High speed formulas will always be problematic, even with minimum rating.
Monza is really not recommended for such races where so many racers are inexperienced.
I myself was taken out from pole and got a broken car where I had to turn the wheel all to the right just to drive straight forward.

T1 video: https://streamable.com/8jlic
(03-03-2018, 09:34 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  anything less than 500 would be useless, so minimum rating is now set to 500.
High speed formulas will  always be problematic, even with minimum rating.

Thanks for the fast reaction!

Most of the people in the race had a rating of 500 or more, but it might create some awareness that those cars mean business. Limitation based on average incidents isn't possible I assume?

(I'm kind of glad I got hit in the back twice because with just one hit some people might think I could have avoided crashing the whole field, haha)