Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audi TT Cup
Also, you can see how many buttons you and other have left, in the ACTV app, in the standings, next to the name, just like it is on SRS broadcasts, they use the ACTV for the order on the left side and there is the number of p2p as well
NEVER GIVE UP!
(02-19-2018, 07:51 AM)Marek Vons Wrote:  Also, you can see how many buttons you and other have left, in the ACTV app, in the standings, next to the name, just like it is on SRS broadcasts, they use the ACTV for the order on the left side and there is the number of p2p as well

I just checked the latest SRS broadcast and can see my number was going down so I must have been using it. I would have expected to feel an extra 30hp (almost 10% boost in power) or at least hear the engine rev quicker.

I will have a go either zooming out my view to see the dash or using an app. Thanks.

Also, I've found that by taking off some rear wing the car is feeling more natural to me. My last race I ran at 0 degrees (instead of 5) and it was much smoother round bends. Like I'd removed an excessive amount of engine braking. I notice the setting goes negative so I might see what that does. Maybe get the back wheels hovering off the ground for less friction ha.
Because the TT Cup is my league car at another Community I've tested a lot.
Negative wing does increase downforce again.
Tested with several Aero Apps, Dev Apps etc.
Normaly negative wing should "lift" the rear, but sadly this isn't the case
ahh, that is what the number at side windows means... thx for the info
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
Heh... yeah, the number in the side window I thought was some electronic representation of your "Car Number" and the first time I saw it while doing a livery I was like "Well how the hell do I change that from 16 to 73 when there's only room for a 1 in the tens place?!?!?"

I guess this is what happens when you play video games and not drive nor watch real race cars.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Haha

Figured it out by turning on the gears app. Now I can see the number turn blue I think it feels a bit faster ha.

Anyway, might back out of this series. Had some shocking races at Nurburgring last week ending with the one on Sunday that was worse than my memories of public servers. Taken out at second bend back to last place. Catch up and then revenge taken out by 18th. Catch up again then taken out aggressively by 16th or something which reset me back to the pits. I couldn't even connect to the race at Zandvoorst (TCP:0) 5 minutes ago which will probably count against me in a negative way. Just a series to destroy my rating I reckon. Shame because there was some really good close racing if you can put some distance between yourself and the destruction derby at the back.
(02-19-2018, 07:10 PM)Owen Pyrah Wrote:  Haha

Figured it out by turning on the gears app. Now I can see the number turn blue I think it feels a bit faster ha.
 Yes the GEAR app.....best time to use it is in 5th and 6th gear because you waste that extra 30hp going thru the gears..around a sharp turn doesn't help much either, So its white until use, blue for 10 secs during use, then red for 20 secs unavailable, then white again. Use it on long straights or if you want to pass by getting out of a turn quicker, but use it all even if you are not passing...12 lap race would be at least 12x with 3 extra to use anywhere you want but USE it all, every lap at least once.
I really like this series. Was doing really well then remembered when you go over 5 races it takes your average result Sad

Re driving the Audi i think a lot of people think its 4wd. Soon as they realize its fwd the driving characteristics make sense. You just need a lot of patients on the throttle.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(02-20-2018, 02:13 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  I really like this series. Was doing really well then remembered when you go over 5 races it takes your average result Sad

Re driving the Audi i think a lot of people think its 4wd. Soon as they realize its fwd the driving characteristics make sense. You just need a lot of patients on the throttle.

Unless you can get 1st place 102 points in every race, i wouldn't worry too much about trying to win a championship, I've raced 40 races instead of 5 just out there having fun. Only you know what mistakes are made and why each race, the point system doesn't show everything. Just have fun racing as many as you want to. You can still build up your ranking.
Do have fun racing Michael. One thing i like about SRS is the clean racing on the most part. Massive difference to the pubic servers ! I'm not quick enough to win the championship but top 10 would be nice (competitive streak coming through) I went 11th to 85th which was a bit of a downer.

I haven't managed to do the Zandvoort race yet. Done a few practice runs to work out a setup but still not done a full race distance. Think softs are marginal for this race? Fingers crossed for 7pm
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries