Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BMW M235i
(Putting this here since it got almost ignored in the Euro Championship Race thread. Too concerned there about 100% grip not meaning 100% grip....)

Hello All,
Now that the Euro M235i Championship is over for me I want people to have as much fun at Laguna Seca, or any of the other series tracks, as possible. I will attach a video of a somewhat scrappy lap and the Laguna Seca setups (which can be adjusted to each track by changing tyre pressures only).

Have fun!

Attached Files
.zip   M235i_Laguna_Setups.zip (Size: 888 bytes / Downloads: 114)
yep 11 downloads... get it while it's HOT !
(02-07-2018, 09:04 PM)Ross Macfarlane Wrote:  (Putting this here since it got almost ignored in the Euro Championship Race thread. Too concerned there about 100% grip not meaning 100% grip....)

Hello All,
Now that the Euro M235i Championship is over for me I want people to have as much fun at Laguna Seca, or any of the other series tracks, as possible. I will attach a video of a somewhat scrappy lap and the Laguna Seca setups (which can be adjusted to each track by changing tyre pressures only).

Have fun!

I watched your video. Didn't notice the setup attach, WFH so I'll give it a got in my lunch break  Smile
The setup is on the bottom of the post.
it's a good setup, better than what i did use.
(02-08-2018, 12:38 AM)Ross Macfarlane Wrote:  The setup is on the bottom of the post.
Hey Ross, thanks for the setup, it worked really well. With my practice I was expecting to racing around 10th place but ended up in 4th with your setup Smile
Thanks for the setup! I just bought AC and my first wheel (a G920) and I've put about 10 hours in so far at various tracks. With your setup I managed to get down to a low 1:36 at Laguna with the splits for a high 1:35 if I could put the lap together, so obviously a long way to go to approach the sort of times you were putting down in that video. You're absolutely killing me under braking/turn in, but I think my G920 brake pedal is maybe breaking-in a little and starting to feel like I can modulate it a little better. Anyway, thanks again!