Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
rFactor 2 App
USERS WHO GET THE "INVALID LICENSE" ERROR SHOULD DOWNLOAD THE ALTERNATIVE EXE PROVIDED ON THE FIRST POST.
Boa noite, hoje eramos 6 portugueses para correr com os radical e já é o 2º dia em que entramos mas depois não aparecem os carros para escollher, estou a reportar a situação pois não sei se tem conhecimento deste problema. Obrigado e se for preciso algum esclarecimento adicional é só dizer.

Cumprimentos.
José Craveiro
I try to join my first race (radical @ Estoril) but could not join, I get no error, just "trying direct connection" or something like that. Now I cannot see the races, I assume I have been banned for 2 days. Anyway you might want to look into a bug or something because I had all the requirements ... and it does not look like the error is on my side.
the ban rule is not active.
make sure you have all content and the latest rf2 build.

There wasa problem with the server on that session
Hi everyone,

i tried today for the first time to connect to a Radical- and an USF2000 race.

But both times i get stuck at the “attempting direct connect. - screen (the screen before you can choose your vehicle).

I´ve got all content loaded, using the latest rFactor2-build (v.1109) and i also tried both *.exe from the first post.
- Also i got the correct name in the "rFactor.NAME".
the rf2 dedicated stoped working.
(12-05-2017, 02:55 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  the rf2 dedicated stoped working.

Maybe there is an issue again, just tried to join an Radical session and got same behavior, just waiting for connect?
yes, I think I spoted the problem, but need more time to fix it
(12-05-2017, 10:21 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  yes, I think I spoted the problem, but need more time to fix it

Great, thank you. The USF worked fine just now and also the oval yesterday.
Hi all I installed the app and then when I run SRS I cannot see any RF2 races in the SRS system still. I am going straight into SRS like i would for an AC race - is there a different way to run RF2?