Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Faces on Broadcasts
(11-28-2017, 01:28 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  João, Bryce, Giuseppe, something like Tobias or Afonso pics

Updated: Afonso Quelhas, Tobias Queck

Hello,

Was my picture improper, as I don't see you mentioning it in the updates?
Can SRS fix the issue with my last name in the Podium at the end of the race? still saying "Mateo Bonis" and my name is "Mateo De Bonis", is really annoying, i mean let's take the guy before me in this post, "Gordon Jacobson" is not the same than "Gordon Cobson" right?. Anyway i sent a message 2 days ago to contact SRS and my picture isn't there also..

Thanks.
First i advise you to moderate your tone, you are not in the position of giving orders here.
Second, the app is showing first and last names. This may or may not be changed, it's not a priority.
third, pictures on broadcasts are not updated on demand, they are done, when they are done.
(12-01-2017, 04:13 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  First i advise you to moderate your tone, you are not in the position of giving orders here.
Second, the app is showing first and last names.  This may or may not be changed, it's not a priority.
third, pictures on broadcasts are not updated on demand, they are done, when they are done.

The tone of this thread changed fast! Hopefully that doesn’t affect the guys patiently waiting for their image to be uploaded...
We are not demanding strict rules for the pictures, just like Lino said, a picture you would use on an ID card. We have accepted some with glasses, other with hats as long as the face is visible and with good size. The pic size on the broadcasts is even smaller than the forums avatar and sometimes we can introduce them without resizing so that that they don't look too small.

Look at the ones that were accepted

Look at the ones you are submiting

The first two have good size but the first one is black  & white and the second helmet, glasses and background take all the focus from the face.
The remaining 3 have low quality and are too small.
fair comments, new one submitted Smile
Thanks for the update I have submitted a new one. Smile
Avatar updated, see if it fits. thanks
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
(12-03-2017, 04:23 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  We are not demanding strict rules for the pictures, just like Lino said, a picture you would use on an ID card. We have accepted some with glasses, other with hats as long as the face is visible and with good size. The pic size on the broadcasts is even smaller than the forums avatar and sometimes we can introduce them without resizing so that that they don't look too small.

Look at the ones that were accepted

Look at the ones you are submiting

The first two have good size but the first one is black  & white and the second helmet, glasses and background take all the focus from the face.
The remaining 3 have low quality and are too small.

Thank you for those additional details. I have uploaded another file. Please let me know if this doesn't work. Thanks, again!