Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions from a Newbie!!
Im new...like 20 min. ago new.  I'm looking at the sim titles supported.  Of the ones supported, which is the most utilized?  I have none of the three so I want to start with the most popular.  Thing is, when I look at the race schedule I only see Assetto Corsa.  Are the other two completely ignored or is there a setting in the CP that I am missing to see races in the other titles?
Thanks for any and all assistance...my only sim racing experience has been iRacing for 8 years...so this is an all new setup.  Glad to be here.

Also, If I buy Asseto Corsa or RF2, I'm assuming i'll need all the DLC to compete? Or does SRS only use the default game? Thanks!
Right now there are only Assetto Corsa series. I don't know if in the future it'll be series for the other sims (the admin will answer this, probably).

There are series with default content, series with DLC, and series with mods. So you'll not necessarily need all the DLC to race here, but one of the things of AC is that if there's some DLC car on the server you need to have it in order to enter, even if you are going to use another car (not like iRacing where you can race against cars that you don't own).
Thanks Pedro.  I'll look to buy AC.

Another follow up question, I use the OSW Direct Drive wheel and Fanatic pedals....im assuming since AC is a modern title that there should not be any issue with compatibility?

Also found AC with Dream Packs 1-3 for 15.00.  Im assuming thats a decent price.

https://www.g2a.com/assetto-corsa-dream-...0008713004
Hello,

At the moment only AC series running but rf2 should restart before the end of the year.
on August, I bought AC with all packs (before the ferrari pack was released) for 36 EUR on sale.
Very nice have in future RF2 series Big Grin
Just grab AC for the best bang for buck experience. Add as many DLC as you can. It's very cheap and with a that long iRacing carrer you have, I'm sure you won't complain with AC price, even when bought full, I mean with all DLCs...
(10-28-2017, 09:22 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Hello,

At the moment only AC series running but rf2 should restart before the end of the year.
on August, I bought AC with all packs (before the ferrari pack was released) for 36 EUR on sale.

Add automobilista, please!!! Smile
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
(11-01-2017, 04:21 AM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  

Really? I bought it and tried it after AC and thought "What?! What is this?". Felt absolutely terrible. I got a refund.
I’m liking AC after a few days. Automobilista is a no go. No vr support.
(11-01-2017, 10:02 AM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  
(11-01-2017, 04:21 AM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  

Really? I bought it and tried it after AC and thought "What?! What is this?". Felt absolutely terrible. I got a refund.

If you want a real hardcore simulator, AMS is your best option, I enjoy every sim, but AC its closer to a simcade if you compare to AMS features. To race I prefer AMS, to do trackday AC.
 I love both Smile
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion