Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Youtube videos
Hi there again. When you stream the races to your youtube channel, after the race, the races will not show up in the videos site on your channel. Only after a long time. Is it possible to let them there right after the streaming? Last days, I wanted to check some things, but because of this, I couldnt, and the races are still not there. For example some races from yesterdays rs01 and seat, and also from today, rs01, seat, DTM
NEVER GIVE UP!
The fully automated broadcasts are almost done but there are some details that require fine tunning.
It should be ready soon, then the videos will be always public.
(10-10-2017, 07:55 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  When you stream the races to your youtube channel, after the race, the races will not show up in the videos site on your channel. Only after a long time. Is it possible to let them there right after the streaming?

If you are subscribed to the channel, you can turn on notifications (the bell icon), this way you have the link to the VOD even if it is not yet visible on the SRS channel.
Thanks Antoine
NEVER GIVE UP!
(10-10-2017, 09:37 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  The fully automated broadcasts are almost done but there are some details that require fine tunning.
It should be ready soon, then the videos will be always public.

Hi. I take advantage that we are discussing the topic to bring something to the table.

I was wondering how is it decided which point of the race is shown. After having watched many races, which I loved (kudos to the broadcasts), it seemed to me that the camera moves randomly from one point to the other. How about some algorithm which would mainly show fights and hot spots during the race? You guys thought of that? Would it tha be feasible? Just throwing the idea in the pool.

Thanks for the great system you got so far.
(10-11-2017, 11:27 AM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  Hi. I take advantage that we are discussing the topic to bring something to the table.

I was wondering how is it decided which point of the race is shown. After having watched many races, which I loved (kudos to the broadcasts), it seemed to me that the camera moves randomly from one point to the other. How about some algorithm which would mainly show fights and hot spots during the race? You guys thought of that? Would it tha be feasible? Just throwing the idea in the pool.

Thanks for the great system you got so far.

I've asked the same here a few months ago:
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=994
Seems like there are different plugins that follow drivers that are in a fight, I have no idea if the one implemented here is one of them or not. If is not, it would be nice to have it Wink