Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weather on servers
Hi guys, last 3 times I was racing here, the weather on server totally sucked, it was too cloudy and too dark, the visibility wasnt really the best. Why you dont change it to sunny more often? I mean, I would understand if there would be rain in AC, but its not. And I dont really want to race in cloudy weather all the time, it depressive :-D how do you decide about the weather on server?
NEVER GIVE UP!
People complained it was always good weather.
Now, it's random.
does the air temperature still stay at 21°C or is it random too ?
only the sky changes.
Are you sure its random...? Like 90% of races this week I had cloudy, cloudy and only cloudy, I dont rembember when I raced during sunny weather. It sucks to race in cloudy weather so often. At least if it would be 50/50 but its not
NEVER GIVE UP!
(10-10-2017, 07:53 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  Are you sure its random...? Like 90% of races this week I had cloudy, cloudy and only cloudy, I dont rembember when I raced during sunny weather. It sucks to race in cloudy weather so often. At least if it would be 50/50 but its not

Same here. I seem to be getting *almost* only cloudy weather. VERY cloudy. Dark.
Seriously, it doesnt look to me like random, I didnt have a sunny weather on SRS this week in any race. Change possible?
NEVER GIVE UP!
(10-09-2017, 08:30 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  only the sky changes.

what is the track status? because when i practice offline in ideal conditions i get tons more grip than when i race on SRS.  
21°C and 96% track or 95% ?  i cant find any info on that. 
i want to practice under race conditions so i can make a setup
Grip is getting better depending on people driving, like in reality
NEVER GIVE UP!
I went here tonight just for complain about the "always sunny" races... It seems like I just read the answer
[img]https://steamsignature.com/card/0/76561197972645414.png[/img]