Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finished first two races - only one shows?
Today I finished my first two races with SRS.
I finished with the GT4 Ginetta 1st at Paul Ricard and finished 3rd in a Mclaren GT3 in a 1h race.

My stats only show participation in one race.
Also there is an incident rating of 0.5.
I spun in the GT3 race but never  cut the track or even had contact with another racer.

So what happened with the second race I finished and why there is an incident rating of 0.5?
Is there any way to see detailed post race stats for each event?
So, here is the GT4 race: http://www.simracingsystem.com/raceresul...i7rw%3D%3D

here is the GT3 race: http://www.simracingsystem.com/raceresul...Gpug%3D%3D

The thing is, both races apply to you rating and incident average, you had 1 incident in 2 races, what means you got 0.5 incident average.

For the championship points, there need to be 6 people on the server to get the points for championship, in GT4 you were only 3 people, thats why
NEVER GIVE UP!
Thanks Marek for the info!
How can I find out more about the incident? I don't recall any issue during the race except my spin.

Where can I find the result page you linked to - this is intersting to see after a race?
You can find it in specific series up in the menu: Competition - current standings, or in-game app it is only standings I think. You will go down there, find the series you are looking for and there you have 3 things - Races, Fastest laps and Standings. In races, you will find the results from all the races, and you will see the ones where you participated too. Fastest laps, thats clear. And Standings, those are standings for the whole championship.

More info about the incident, incident means crashes with other cars, but also crashes into the wall, so if you touched the wall when you spun, that also counts
NEVER GIVE UP!
Thanks again Marek - good info there ;-)