Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 registered drivers but raced alone ?
Hey guys,
Giving the SRS my first try(s) - literally.
I was one of the 24 drivers registered for the GT4 @ Sentul Race, 43 minutes back.
Everything was OK with register process, JOIN button >> Race.

However.. nobody else showed in the race. I seemed to have a server connection, but.. I have raced alone.

Did I miss something ?

A screenshot attached with the "registered" grid

Here is the thing, server is with 24 slots, but one slot is for SRS TV car, so 23 players can be on one server. That means, 23 players were on server 1, and you, because you were last in the order, were alone in server 2
NEVER GIVE UP!
Happens Big Grin  i would Call it easy Points
I registered like 9th or so.
So that means it is the moment when you press JOIN that counts ? (which I also did as soon as it was available, but still maybe not fast enough ? Big Grin)

Well.. I don't think the race was taken into account (even if I "won" it of course Big Grin)
(07-29-2017, 06:40 PM)Lucian Chirvase Wrote:  I registered like 9th or so.
So that means it is the moment when you press JOIN that counts ? (which I also did as soon as it was available, but still maybe not fast enough ? Big Grin)

Well.. I don't think the race was taken into account (even if I "won" it of course Big Grin)

No, the time you join or register doesn´t matter, it´s your rating what decides if you go on split 1, 2, 3...
(07-29-2017, 06:40 PM)Lucian Chirvase Wrote:  I registered like 9th or so.

It yes taken into account as long as you do more than 3 laps. Servers 2,3 and 4 always count. and next time you might even be on 1st split. Rating isn't the only thing that places you on splits, its a combination bewteen rating and performance on that championship.
You can see the order of racers in your screenshot, too, thats how it splits between servers, you are last there on the list. First 23 players in the list went to server 1, others ones would go to server 2, 3, 4
NEVER GIVE UP!
Ok, cool. Now I know the rules Smile. Thanks guys.