Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Driver 61 analyzing some incidents
Since discussing incidents that happen here is forbidden, here's a good video where Scott analyzes some submitted shunts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYfTWlAaINU

It can be a little bit educational so you can know what to look for when you're submitting a protest and maybe it can even help newer drivers to know when they should give space if they're found in a similar situations (I know, I know, wishful thinking Big Grin )
saw it as well today, a really good video
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
I thought it was very superficial - It's this guy''s fault, it's that guy's fault. Pretty obvious ones too.

There's a lot more going on in the thought processes that lead up to those incidents, which could be analyzed as they're probably some common errors that we all need to beware of and try to avoid.
What I learned from these videos is that iRacing is not much better than a random open lobby Big Grin
Been there for a month and the oval races are awful. 
You get less wrecked in wreckfest then in ovals in iracing.
(01-22-2020, 10:19 AM)Andre F Ribeiro Wrote:  Been there for a month and the oval races are awful. 
You get less wrecked in wreckfest then in ovals in iracing.
Agree, in lower classes is very hard, people just PIT you or you are involved in a crash.
Ironically with the Chevy Monte Carlo i got less incidents racing at Silverstone National than a normal oval track where racing lines should be more intuitive
I once spent a nice evening with a bottle of wine racing ovals at iRacing.

I constantly got in the top five without even trying because I was simply avoiding wrecks.

The best part was the voice chat though. Those people were constantly instulting each other in Texan accents.

This evening was the first and last time I tried oval racing.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020