Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Go RSS F3 Racing With AussieStig
Hey guys hope you are looking forward to the new series as much as I am :-) Just a heads up for the first round this week, there will be NO DRS at Montreal, this is due to the fact that it can be used everywhere on the circuit and will cause too many incidents. I will keep you informed here about DRS on the remaining circuits a few days before each round.

Looking forward to seeing you all on track,  Cheers, AussieStig
Nice decision. DRS is pointless even in the tracks that have DRS zone in my opinion, as everyone can use it every lap. It doesn't give you any advantage to overtake.
Just a heads up for the third round this week, there will be NO DRS at Watkins Glen, this is due to the fact that it can be used everywhere on the circuit and will cause too many incidents.  Cheers AussieStig
Also next race at Paul ricard will not have DRS?
(09-09-2019, 09:26 AM)Matteo Venuti Wrote:  Also next race at Paul ricard will not have DRS?

Hey mate, yes correct there will be no DRS enabled for Paul Ricard and we will be using the GT 24 Hour layout which is the same as this year's F1 race. That means the chicane half way down the back straight will be used. Cheers, AussieStig
DRS for Spa?