Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 Classic
Tongue 
Any chance we can declare the Imola race void? I set aside the other night to race but the race was bugged and we all got nil points. Now I have missed the chance and we are swiftly on to the next event already - it all seems too rapid. Can we have a week per event in future. I know I ask a lot  Big Grin
Otherwise it has been great fun, I dig it. Let's have some longer races in future.
Imola had two real opportunities, so you had a chance to retry Wink

I agree that the 4 day/3 day schedule is intens to keep up with, i also prefer weekly schedule per event.
Maybe a system where you can drop 1 or 2 events would give more people a chance to stay/compete in the championship...

Just my thought.
(05-19-2017, 07:56 PM)Martijn van t Land Wrote:  Imola had two real opportunities, so you had a chance to retry Wink

I agree that the 4 day/3 day schedule is intens to keep up with, i also prefer weekly schedule per event.
Maybe a system where you can drop 1 or 2 events would give more people a chance to stay/compete in the championship...

Just my thought.
Yes, a good idea to drop maybe 2 rounds -  a rule we had in my last league http://www.legends-league.com/
Balls! I missed Silverstone! The rapid turnaround caught me out again, am so slack and my bronze hopes fade. Big Grin
Please can we have a weekly rotation next time?
And I missed the last round round too, DLC £5.99!? can I really let my little girl go without ice creams just so I can rattle round Barca . Well done to Tomasz for the championship, we had a memorable fight at Donington, my local track, pride was at stake!
Thx Ralph. This race in Donington was my favorite. This season was very hard because of 2 race per week. Im happy for winning championship in F1 Classic. But I know if others drivers participated in all races I would be like 10th place in general. Big Grin
I thank you all for racing in this series. It was a lot of fun and great race with this hard cars. Big Grin
Classic F1 has been a blast for me and a welcome change from the Dallara F3 I mostly raced before.
After a rough start really got to like the Ferrari 312T and had some nice races.

Congrats to Tomasz for winning the championship! I tried my best but had to much holidays in between to really challenge your P1 position Wink