Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time limit to join
I set my alarm to be in front of my rig in time for a race.
I hear the notification to join. I put on my VIVE and go to click the button and too late, it's gone.
I know I can manually search for the server if I've registered, but can't you fix that?
In my case if I hit the "Race" option again in the menu, the page refreshes and the join button is there.
I even could rejoin when I happen to be disconnected from server due to lag issues in qualy or even practice.

Hope it helps.
(11-11-2018, 12:04 AM)Malik Martin Wrote:  I set my alarm to be in front of my rig in time for a race.
I hear the notification to join. I put on my VIVE and go to click the button and too late, it's gone.
I know I can manually search for the server if I've registered, but can't you fix that?

If you can't find the join button anymore, from CM, go to online and search SIMRACINGSYSTEM and you should find the servers; your name should be visible in the correct server because it's a reserved slot if i'm not wrong.
We do this when connection drops during qualifying or if steering wheel has problems.

I hope it helps
(06-13-2019, 01:22 PM)Andrea Papasodaro Wrote:  
(11-11-2018, 12:04 AM)Malik Martin Wrote:  I set my alarm to be in front of my rig in time for a race.

If you can't find the join button anymore, from CM, go to online and search SIMRACINGSYSTEM and you should find the servers; your name should be visible in the correct server because it's a reserved slot if i'm not wrong.
We do this when connection drops during qualifying or if steering wheel has problems.

I hope it helps

This is correct. However, you don't need CM to find the servers either if you aren't a Content Manager convert (although you should be). The Kunos "Online" browser has a search function that can be used inside the default interface as well.

But really... download, install, and use Content Manager.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(06-13-2019, 09:47 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  
(06-13-2019, 01:22 PM)Andrea Papasodaro Wrote:  

I hope it helps

This is correct. However, you don't need CM to find the servers either if you aren't a Content Manager convert (although you should be). The Kunos "Online" browser has a search function that can be used inside the default interface as well.

But really... download, install, and use Content Manager.
Yes you are right, i have been using CM for a while now and forgot that the normal game has this feature