Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comments box in Race Results Page
Hi everybody,

I don't know if this has been asked before but I think it could be a nice idea to have a comment section at the bottom of every race results page (under the Position Chart) where the drivers can comment and express opinions about the race.

I've seen this in a Richard Burns Rally Series: under every stage results, people comment about how they drove etc...
Would end up just being abusive name calling box. The chat can be bad enough after a race in game chat.
There is a the race series discussion section of the forum where you could discuss spercific race series.
Things are normally much more civilised on the forums. Just remember not to discuss incidents
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(06-04-2019, 10:15 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  Would end up just being abusive name calling box. The chat can be bad enough after a race in game chat.
There is a the race series discussion section of the forum where you could discuss spercific race series.
Things are normally much more civilised on the forums. Just remember not to discuss incidents

Yes, it should be moderated too, and not intented for discussions.
It could be nice just for little comments that don't need a dedicated thread