Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connection Issue.
Hello good afternoon, I am in touch with you, because of the connection in AC. When I want to enter an online server or SRS for a race the connection of the sv online does not appear, and when I sign up for a SRS session at the time of entering, I get the connection problem sign.
Here attached photos of what happens the show of the sv in CM, and what appears to me when entering the server whatever.

[Image: ec77d5b7dee0bb4d82a973168d2ff4bco.png]
[Image: 4ffe06e813199f9f99b434541b742880o.jpg]

[Image: b16c335e6af950a86ba3cc1aa92ac8e3o.jpg]
When trying to join a race you have registered for using the "Live" tab in Content Manager but using the "Online" tab, you should search for the term "simracingsystem". This will filter the list for only the SRS servers. Which ever server you are registered for will be the only server you will be able to join.

If you did not register using the "Live" tab, then you didn't register for the race in the first place.

Your second screenshot looks like you are on a server that is decidedly NOT the SRS server (no human names on the driver list in the top photo).
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(05-21-2019, 05:20 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  When trying to join a race you have registered for using the "Live" tab in Content Manager but using the "Online" tab, you should search for the term "simracingsystem". This will filter the list for only the SRS servers. Which ever server you are registered for will be the only server you will be able to join.

If you did not register using the "Live" tab, then you didn't register for the race in the first place.

Your second screenshot looks like you are on a server that is decidedly NOT the SRS server (no human names on the driver list in the top photo).

Hello Russel, thank you for your answer, yes I know that the screenshots are not from SRS but it is the same problem, because, when registering for a race at SRS, the problem is the same, nothing but changing the names of the participants and the server. the photos are for reference.
When I sign up for any SRS career I have the same problem. and I did not do it so as not to lose more rating, because the problem is that when I enter the server it appears as in the screenshot shows P: 0 and the connection sign issue. I wanted to give the example of connection to any AC server. which is shown with question sign (?) as in the first capture.

When entering an SRS race it appears as the last screenshot, and I am left alone running. (Without connection)
the last time you registered for a race was on 2019/05/11 21:00 GMT
(05-21-2019, 08:30 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  the last time you registered for a race was on 2019/05/11 21:00 GMT

Yes, in a career of 500 abarth and I had this problem that I am telling you. When entering the server I got these 2 last screenshots that I show (as an example)

(05-21-2019, 08:35 PM)Joaquin Coliqueo Wrote:  
(05-21-2019, 08:30 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  the last time you registered for a race was on 2019/05/11 21:00 GMT

Yes, in a career of 500 abarth and I had this problem that I am telling you. When entering the server I got these 2 last screenshots that I show (as an example)

Here I show a video that recently recorded on SRS.
Yesterday i tried to do mi first race in SRS and got the same problem
I am having the same problem for a long time...
Last year when i used to race some few races it started to happen to me and i have never been able to race anymore because of that problem.
Today i have registered for the GT2 europe race and the same happened. (after a year without doing a race and having practised a lot before the race)
I don't know if the problem is that i am banned forever and it just gets on my nerves, it's quite frustrating. If someone knows a solution i would be pleased. Thank you.
PD: The problem is the "Connection issue", being alone in the server and not being able to race.