Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skin fail,help me please
my skin does not load size ok folder name correct, in the cup mazda I ran for months and loaded and now not, in the skin of the other players there is a folder called date but it is empty in my folder is not what can happen because does not load. When I enter the server it tells me your skin is ok but then it is not loaded the other players do not see it correctly
Tongue
I will try my best here.

If the SRS Skin app says "Your skin is OK" then it is okay. However, if you have changed your skin since the first time anyone has downloaded it, you need to put your skin into a newly created folder. Rename your old folder to something else, copy it to the same directory, delete the old one, and rename the new one to be your name specific folder name (which I guess would be german_ocon_paez).
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(03-03-2019, 09:18 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  I will try my best here.

If the SRS Skin app says "Your skin is OK" then it is okay. However, if you have changed your skin since the first time anyone has downloaded it, you need to put your skin into a newly created folder. Rename your old folder to something else, copy it to the same directory, delete the old one, and rename the new one to be your name specific folder name (which I guess would be german_ocon_paez).
ummm thank you.so I will do it later and I will tell you if it worked
Tongue
(03-03-2019, 09:18 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  I will try my best here.

thank you thank you Thank you very much for your answer,create new folder change name and it works
Tongue