Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F3 Dallara setup
Hello SRS-ers,

By request, hereby a fast F3 Dallara setup. This is what I've been using at Vallelunga and in slightly changed versions also at Spa, Imola, Paul Ricard etc (only wings and gear ratio).

Let us know how it works for you. Good luck all!

Jaap

Attached Files
.zip   F3_Jaap_1m29s9.zip (Size: 598 bytes / Downloads: 738)
i´ll try it Jaap, thanks, hope to learn how to make the F3 faster.
Thanks Jaap. If I rub this zip file on my head... will I getz mad driving skillz like yourz? .... just kidding Wink
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
Hi Gaston,

Maybe that's the trick to finally beat Jaap Smile

Will give it a try, beware Jaap Wink
(04-06-2017, 09:43 PM)Jaap Wagenvoort Wrote:  Hello SRS-ers,

By request, hereby a fast F3 Dallara setup. This is what I've been using at Vallelunga and in slightly changed versions also at Spa, Imola, Paul Ricard etc (only wings and gear ratio).

Let us know how it works for you. Good luck all!

Jaap

Thank you so much for sharing!
Thank you for sharing!!!
Now we'll see the truth of our slowness... Thanks for sharing Jaap!
Thanks jaap!

After giving it a go i managed to get around 0.8 off on my first lap haha! And this was without changing the gearing or aero so theres more to come.
Still, how you guys manage 2:15's around spa is beyond me haha
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012
Watch the replay of a race where Jaap is competing. Put yourself in car with Jaap. Watch his breaking points, lines and subtle gear changes in bends.
Regards-- Joe.
Not too much, please! Smile

Good to hear you immediately shaved almost a second off your time, Sebastiaan. It's nice to see the field getting closer together.

I'm impressed by the huge interest in the F3 championship this season. 3 servers last night! Great stuff - let's keep it up. See you guys on-track.