Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why was I suspend
Why was I suspended.
Remembered your name from yesterday race at Mount Panorama and cheked the results: you scored 35 incident points, and the regulation is very clear on this, if you score more then 20 incidents in one race, you will get a one week suspension... some tracks require a bit more practice then usual, and Bathurst is defenetly one of them, since you will get 1 inc. point for every impact on the walls...
Hey Terry, yeah walls taps have caught me out once before (For me it was at Macau). It's usually just a 3 day suspension.
Yep and don’t forget you don’t necessarily need to crash 20 times to get 20 contact points as one crash can easily have more than one actual impact, for example if you are sliding along a barrier you may bounce off it a few times giving several points for just one mistake.
(01-19-2019, 11:25 AM)Alex Leif Wrote:  Yep and don’t forget you don’t necessarily need to crash 20 times to get 20 contact points as one crash can easily have more than one actual impact, for example if you are sliding along a barrier you may bounce off it a few times giving several points for just one mistake.

think got 10 hits from 1 mistake on somebody else's part...pinball wizard i was.
Sorry for hijacking thread, but I don't want to open a new one just for one question.

I could use some clarification. I raced at Nordschlife, and long story short, AC reported 22 incidents. Nothing weird there, I warped in the first lap and ended up sliding on the wall for like a mile, so I'm amazed that it wasn't double that Big Grin

Now I know I'm supposed to get cooldown for a week (at least according to Regulations) for 20+ incidents, but I didn't get any notification, PM, or something . I can register normally for next race but I didn't to participate just to test this, just registered and quit. My question is (or "are" Big Grin ): how do I know when my cooldown is finished? My guess is that it started as soon as the race finished, so basically I can't race until next Saturday. Or do I, by any chance, have to wait for admin to ban me, and then countdown starts? I know it's probably obvious, and I probably won't be able to race entire next week anyway, ban or no ban, but I would like to be clear, so I know for future cooldowns, God forbid Big Grin
The suspension starts straight away Igor. It's obvious because you won't see any races, instead you'll just see a notice of when you're suspension ends... It's an automated system and it only seems to work 75% of the time so count yourself among the lucky ones and move on (Unless the admin reads your post and decides to make you serve your sentence Big Grin )
I thought I read somewhere that Nurburgring has higher incident allowance. I could be wrong though.
Considering the bloodsheds most of the races have been on the Nord with the P1, it might be the case or some would have got double or triple bans on their own.