Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official RSR Formula 3 Championship!
[Image: RSRF3S1.jpg]

Sim Racing System proudly presents the first official RSR Formula 3 Championship!

This championship gathers drivers from all arround the world, from different communities (everyone is invited) in a competition where respect and clean racing comes first.

The choosen format is new to SRS and tries to get the best of what SRS has to offer.
The championship will start 25/1/2017 and end 25/2/2017, 6 weeks.
All races will occur at 21:00 GMT.

Each week will feature 2 scoring events for the championship standings on the same track, see calendar bellow.

Calendar:
Start                      Finish           Track
2017-01-15 ---- 2017-01-20 Donington Park * (10 min Qualy + 20 min Race)
2017-01-21 ---- 2017-01-21 Donington Park ** (20 min Qualy + 40 min Race)
2017-01-22 ---- 2017-01-26 Spa            * (10 min Qualy + 20 min Race)
2017-01-28 ---- 2017-01-28 Spa            ** (20 min Qualy + 40 min Race)
2017-01-29 ---- 2017-02-03 Zandvoort      * (10 min Qualy + 20 min Race)
2017-02-04 ---- 2017-02-04 Zandvoort      ** (20 min Qualy + 40 min Race)
2017-02-05 ---- 2017-02-10 Brands Hatch GP* (10 min Qualy + 20 min Race)
2017-02-11 ---- 2017-02-11 Brands Hatch GP** (20 min Qualy + 40 min Race)
2017-02-12 ---- 2017-02-17 Silverstone    * (10 min Qualy + 20 min Race)
2017-02-18 ---- 2017-02-18 Silverstone    ** (20 min Qualy + 40 min Race)
2017-02-19 ---- 2017-02-24 Paul Ricard    * (10 min Qualy + 20 min Race)
2017-02-25 ---- 2017-02-25 Paul Ricard    ** (20 min Qualy + 40 min Race)

* Daily races from Sunday to Friday. Race up to 6 races. if a driver attends to 6 all races, his result will be the average of all results, otherwise his best result will be considered.

** Weekly races on Saturdays. Single Main race.

In order to score on all events, a driver needs to attend to at least one of the daily races from Sunday to Friday and Saturdays race every week.

SRS is ready to launch up to 4 servers (splits) and place the drivers according to their performance on the championship and global road rating.
Driver limit is: total drivers = 4 x (track slots -1[reserved slot]).
Ex: Barcelona (24 slots)
Total Drivers = 4 *(24-1) = 92

Points and penalties follow SRS regulation, find out more on the regulation page.

See you on track!
www.simracingsystem.com

Follow the livestreams at our Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...xDbTum45FP
very good !

ty SRS

see u on track !!!!
OK i am little confused, where do i find these servers for the daily races, what is the name. Can somebody please help me. I download everything that i need.
Check the instructions page.
The championship is wonderful. Thanks to everyone who makes it possible. I also appreciate the driving standard. Yes - the racing is tough, but everyone tries their best and I see good things on-track.

One final round to go - Paul Ricard. Is there a download link available to the correct version of the track?
Thumbs Up 
I  agree with Jaap. I've just recently joined SRS (just before the start of this championship), and I'm having a blast.
(I barely touched another sim for the past few weeks , even iRacing)
Of course, there were some messy starts for us in the midfield on the first weeks (  usual Spa  Tongue ), 
but now, races are quite fun (sure, there are still some incidents, but, at least, races keep enjoyable from my not so fast point of view Rolleyes  ).

And kudos to the RSR team for the wonderful Dallara  Heart (a great job, a very good mod, if not the best out there on Assetto).

As for the track download, there are links in the forum ("Current Series Download") if i'm not mistaken.
But I'd like to know which layout we'll race on from tomorrow (the final week !)
(02-18-2017, 11:22 PM)Paul Hirigoyen Wrote:  I  agree with Jaap. I've just recently joined SRS (just before the start of this championship), and I'm having a blast.
(I barely touched another sim for the past few weeks , even iRacing)
Of course, there were some messy starts for us in the midfield on the first weeks (  usual Spa  Tongue ), 
but now, races are quite fun (sure, there are still some incidents, but, at least, races keep enjoyable from my not so fast point of view Rolleyes  ).

And kudos to the RSR team for the wonderful Dallara  Heart (a great job, a very good mod, if not the best out there on Assetto).

As for the track download, there are links in the forum ("Current Series Download") if i'm not mistaken.
But I'd like to know which layout we'll race on from tomorrow (the final week !)

Ah yes, thanks. It's here: http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=581

Note to self: do not hit concrete blocks whilst doing donuts after the race. Costs incident points Rolleyes
Would like to thank the SRS team for facilitating a great championship and the RSR team for providing such a great mod.
Had a lot of fun the past few weeks fighting with Jaap, Luca, Dan, Mario, Fulvio, Andrea and other great guys.
Have seen some good racing all the way through the field. Also lapped guys did a great job (for me anyhow) in letting faster guys by. Thanks for that.

Most memorable for my was for sure the main race at Brands Hatch.
Starting P3, seeing Fulvio and Jaap hitting each other on turn 2 and falling back to P17 trying to avoid them..... Raced back to P3 after a great fight with Guiseppe for P2.
My low, losing internet connection on the last event lying a strong second... but luckely it didn't have any influence on championship standings Smile

Congrats to Jaap for a great season, 17 wins out of 19 races.....he really was in a league of his own. Also congrats tot Paul for sticking into the championship and finishing on P3.
Shame a lot of great contenders didn't stay on or managed to participate in every event. Maybe in the future it's possible to have a system where you can drop 1 or 2 event results.

See you all again some day on track!
Simply a great car combined with a wonderful service is always a good idea!
any plans to renew champ?