Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SRS improvement
Hi, dear SRS admins. First of all, thank you for your hard work, i like SRS very much, this is a very good system, which has no analogs yet. But there are some problems in UI, as for me. And i'd like pay your attention on the most critical. It's very hard to find last races results. If you want to see your person results it's just a half of problem - you can find the fresh one, while you're remember. But if you want to see another pilot (your freind for example) results, it's almost impossible to find them. It would be good to see a list of races in profile page with links on the events results. I think, this is the major UI problem, which make system difficult to use. Oh and one more! Profile link should be in main horizontal menu, i think. Now you need to make too much operations to find your own stats. I made some concept image, this is my vision of everithing i wrote before, here it is.
[Image: KpLuIpoe-Wg.jpg]
Thank you in advance, hope, my thoughts was helpful for you, and SRS will improve it's UI soon.

PS sorry for my english, it's not my native language.
Good idea, I support the idea.

I would also add filter options in the country rankings. So that you can quickly and easily see your friends.
Co-founder Simrace.pl - Polish simracing community site | steam: lkriss2
(12-15-2018, 09:56 AM)Krzysztof Lipczynski Wrote:  Good idea, I support the idea.

I would also add filter options in the country rankings. So that you can quickly and easily see your friends.

Or just use CTRL+F to search them Big Grin
NEVER GIVE UP!
Good idea and shouldn't be too tricky to implement.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
IDK if this was suggested somewhere, but rating and/or incident graph would be a cool thing to look at. And something in the line with what OP suggested: maybe connect person's forum profile with driving one. If I see somebody on forum and want to check their stats (AFAIK), I have to go to Standings/National/CTRL+F. It would be neat if I could just click on their name and see it under one tab or click a link there. Same thing other way around. If I want to send a message to somebody from one of my races I have to go to the Member List and find them there, instead of just clicking on their name in the standings.
Good suggestion from Igor, I always had the same problem
NEVER GIVE UP!