• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group C
please set the minimal limit here please, so many dirty drivers here

maybe 500 is too small 600 will be better

not fun to be hit 2 times in 1 lap by the same ....   Sad

so report on the way
That's what I said before the race. 
Let's see how it will be tomorrow. Dodgy
I drove a few of the cars around that track for about 45 minutes earlier this morning... and just wasn't in the mood to tune a setup to keep it fast and on the track, so I simply didn't register. Sounds like I made the right call. Big Grin
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
maybe yes, in new season in all races i lose overal points only so instead go to to 100 finaly i dropping down , in no race i gain , only loses, so the last series was better for me , now i thinking about make 6 week pause from racing because only flustration this week Sad
That series would be perfect for 40-minute races.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(12-07-2018, 08:46 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  please set the minimal limit here please, so many dirty drivers here

maybe 500 is too small 600 will be better
I think anything beyond 200 has very diminishing returns. Having a high rating doesn't mean you're not a menace on track.

In other news, old timey Le Mans should be a blast, though the Mazda fans might be in for a rude awakening.
Having struggled from 19th up to 7th in the Mazda and still being 2s off the pace, I will be switching to the Porsche for this evening! Was glad to be the highest non-Porsche finisher, but if I can’t keep up in the Mazda at Bridgehampton which is one of my favourite tracks, I wouldn’t stand a chance anywhere else lol!
ratio limit helps a bit, it means only who did at least some races, so probably someone who does practice before enter, and doesn't have a huge incident ratio, can enter.. it's not the life saver, but it's an improvement.

and i aggre with Simon, 20 minute race in former 24h cars..

for Lari, "1991 le mans is different than this shit" anyway Mazda can be competitive at le mans, Porsche will not be so OP like in other tracks, but it think the Sauber will be the OP car in that track, in pole i'm 100% sure will be someone with the Sauber, in race maybe a bit less, maybe the Long Tail Porsche..
So prepared for race 2h (swithed from long tail to short)

and my race again destroyed in lap 1 bumped twice and ended last with broken front glass so badly see the track in corners, both from today and one from yesterday i must report because i am very angry after these 2 races, and tomorrow i cant race again , losing 60 points from start of series in which i hoped is sad,
That was to be expected Michal, don't be so negative. 
I Also had an incident because of a Mazda drove so slowly that my front man could not brake anymore. 
That's racing. No big deal.

This morning you and I had an incident in the Audi Cup, so you cursed too. But the others can not dissolve, you also have to give them some space.

In one you are right, with broken glass you can't see anything.
See you on the track mate Smile