Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happeing with ping in starts?
In my last races I've seen ping in the start is horrible and when you past one or two turns ping return to normal values (less than 50).

For example, Audi TT cup Euro champ. Spa 2018-09-26 ping in the start was >2500, all the cars was jumping and blinking. After eau rouge ping descents to 50 and the rest of the race was perfect.

Are there somebody else expermenting this or it's a problem of my conection o computer?

Thanks.
(09-26-2018, 10:00 PM)Francisco Vargas Estrada Wrote:  In my last races I've seen ping in the start is horrible and when you past one or two turns ping return to normal values (less than 50).

For example, Audi TT cup Euro champ. Spa 2018-09-26 ping in the start was >2500, all the cars was jumping and blinking. After eau rouge ping descents to 50 and the rest of the race was perfect.

Are there somebody else expermenting this or it's a problem of my conection o computer?

Thanks.

No, I didn't have that problem. I was in that race though, and indeed, your car was flying allover the place after the start. Yours seemed to be the only one. You can see it in the replay too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2ls8Ky_PI8
Is this something you experience more often than yesterday's race? Or was this an isolated incident?
Ok, thanks for your answer. It looks like it's my problem. I've experimenting that problem in several races from some time ago.
Recently I've had problems with my Oculus. Randomly it (once per game) froze for roughly 1 second. Only online though. After researching a bit online it turned out it was an app causing the problem. 
I'm no wizzkid, but this could potentially be an issue in your game too. Try a race without any apps running, see if the issue remains. Then, 1 by 1, start using the apps again. I'm not sure this helps, but it's worth a shot