Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic F1
i am not happy with race 2, 2s off pace, track bumpy as rallycross track, unable setup the car for safe driving , lost one corner and got behind driver much slower and one of them i hit (appology for that, didn expect soooooo much early braking into fast corner)

and someone on start overtake by right into place where armco starts so i must brake and lost speed to T1 , not a quite fair maneovre IMO

for evening i need a much better setup to gain some speed here (ATM totaly overteered unstable car or very underteer in fast corners , nothing between i can make)
Well, I don’t think Max is a human beeing, my guess is that he is some sort of a super-computer, developed by the military ?
Thanks Alex!
-And Erik, you're nearly right, they pulled me out of my ship at Area 51 Wink (--though really, I've found I'm only ever on the pace after a lot of practice!)
Max is a vegan alien.
Not done any running yet but with the 98t I raised the ride height to Max. If you can set the bump stops high and soft as possible.
Don't know if it will work with these cars but worth a try.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
ah rubbish, was just trying out spa for the first time in this car and then... just realised that damn *real life* means I can't join either race this weekend! Sad

Have enjoyed this season so far, and hope you all have a blast with the amazing combo combing up!
Just two days on the weekend really isn't optimal. I think it would be more convenient with Friday, Saturday and Sunday for many people.

We had that some seasons ago already.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Spa will be masacre
I had fun in both races. That track is a challenge but once I got into a rhythm there was a constant smile on my face.

Second race wasn't quite as good, saw some carnage ahead of me so slowed down to avoid it and got punted from behind which put me last and having to fight my way back. I don't blame the guy who hit me though as he wouldn't have been able to see what I was slowing down for beyond my fat rear end plus having no brake lights doesn't help. Still had a good time though and looking forward to the next one Tongue
(09-24-2018, 09:42 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  Just two days on the weekend really isn't optimal. I think it would be more convinient with Friday, Saturday and Sunday for many people.

We had that some seasons ago already.

Yeah I would agree with this, gives a bit more flexibility. Though at the same time I do like the series with fewer races, as otherwise the people who have far more free time will rack up the win tally/points. Having fewer races makes each one feel that bit more important!

(09-25-2018, 04:35 AM)Michal Janak Wrote:  Spa will be masacre
What makes you say that Michal? T1/Eau Rouge?
I don't see why it should be carnage either. At least Server 1 is always full with capable people in this series. There might be a bump or a crash in the first corner, but with people who know what they're doing coming from behind that's not a big problem.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020