Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa Series starting September 10th!!
(09-17-2018, 01:00 PM)Tanguy Queguineur Wrote:  The cars are painfully slow unfortunately Sad Only 1 car can lap Silverstone in less than 2 minutes, the Ferrari GT2. A lot are in the 2:00 - 2:10 range, as someone who likes faster cars I'm not really interested in anything appart from the Classic F1.

But what do you mean with 'slow'? Slow overall, slow in straights, slow in corners? The MX5 is a blast to drive and very easy to pick up for new drivers, not to much HP and top speed but it handles very well in the corners thats where it shines.

The alfa is more of a harder car to drive fast and the primera is also pretty fun even if the FFB feels a bit weird (i know it's fwd but still)
(09-17-2018, 04:58 PM)Lucas Debelder Wrote:  But what do you mean with 'slow'? Slow overall, slow in straights, slow in corners?

Well there are a lot of cars faster than the Ferrari GT2 in AC, overall it's a very heavy car with not a lot of downforce. It feels like most of the series are similar in performance and the fast range is not explored at all this time.
Is it necessary to change the type of tires during mandatory pitstop? I mean if I wear soft then I have to change it to mediums or can I change it to new set of soft tires? My question is linked with Audi TT Euro 1h race.
No, you don't even have to change tyres at all. AFAIK the rule is to get min. 1L of fuel during the pitstop.
(10-09-2018, 09:14 AM)Gergely Mazak Wrote:  No, you don't even have to change tyres at all. AFAIK the rule is to get min. 1L of fuel during the pitstop.

Thank you Smile
How do you know all the tracks before a series starts? I like the classic F1 but don't know what track to practice on, the results page only shows already run races, what about what tracks are coming up.
Thanks
Go to either 'Race' or 'Daily schedule' submenu of 'Competition', find your serie and click on the small horizontal switch on the upper right corner of the box.
It lists all the details you need to know about it incl. the venues.
(09-10-2018, 05:31 PM)Shaun Clarke Wrote:  Ginetta G40 Drivers - Has anybody had any issues (especially around the steering).  I have had one person report an issue, which I have seen before in a car that I downloaded (RSR F3) but not seen it since.  Just wondering if this is car specific, or person specific, as I don't have the issue.

I find it hard to trail brake or brake in general.
The tires lock-up pretty quick, and at times I end up spinning.
May be it's the car, may be it's my incompetent driving skills Tongue

Any advice?