Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About RF2 races
I'm new in SRS, i only have 2 months of races in AC, but i remember that there were races of RF2 before, what's the matter with this game? with the summer sales of Steam i bought RF2 and a lot of friends i know too, i think a lot of people have bought the RF2 too (15 € in sales), there is a possibility to return again RF2 on SRS? With AMS it happenned.
Possibility, I think yes. When is the big question. I'm not SRS or RF2 though. I think I heard they're doing some kind of an overhaul? Then after that it's good to go.
Yep, SRS will figure their client out once rF2 completes the UI overhaul, hopefully sometime this year.
We need SRS on rFactor2, becouse is unplayable in pubblic sessions.
(07-26-2018, 11:33 AM)Fabio Mich Wrote:  We need SRS on rFactor2, becouse is unplayable in pubblic sessions.

Yes, i'm in a community of racing and we bought the RF2 but we can't play online, there are a lot of problems with the configs and packages, my RF2 is "virgin" since i bought last month... and is sad because we can make good sessions and is more realistic than AC or RR, and there are a lot of oval circuits, stock cars, formula... it has a lot of potential.
Looking forward to rF2 support. With Kunos no longer developing AC, rF2 could be an increasingly important sim as a place to drive a wide variety of mod cars. It's also still the only sim that does a good job with rain!
(08-02-2018, 04:02 PM)Clyde Deringer Wrote:  Looking forward to rF2 support.  With Kunos no longer developing AC, rF2 could be an increasingly important sim as a place to drive a wide variety of mod cars.  It's also still the only sim that does a good job with rain!

That's an advantage for AC in SRS, kunos is not gonna break the SRS support ...