Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't join for the 3rd time now (AC)
So, I just wanted to drive the MX5 cup at Zandvoort. 20 minutes before the start I pressed join, and I picked a livery. I go to drive a bit of single player and I come back 2 min before the start. It says "server unavailable" in black. Someone in the shoutbox gave me a tip to restart AC and try to join the server. But I can't join the server, my name isn't in the list.
This is now the 3rd time this has happened. Once with the F3 on Brands and twice with the MX5 on Zandvoort. I really like the clean racing and I just want to do a proper race every once in a while. This is incredibly frustrating. Is there anything I can do on my side to avoid this from happening in the future? Or is this a server thing? What's going on?
Thanks

PS. On a side note, why are there so little races going on? 4 different cars only and a race with the same combo every 4 hours. Is it a limitation in servers? I think SRS would be a lot more popular if races were ran more often, like every hour. It's now a little over 10 pm here and the next MX5 race is at 2 am, so my next change will basically be tomorrow evening at 10 pm.
I don´t know what´s going on, for me it works perfectly.
Try to reinstall the SRS app and refresh the page when it reaches the 3 min to join.

Yes, there are not that many races, I think its because of lack of servers and players.
Don´t stop to spreed the word, this service needs marketing lol.
Hey, im not sure why you are having issues, it works great for me. Ive had your issue once.

Few things you can do, first on the SRS page (in ac) click the race button at the top, itll force refresh the page.  It usually changes to join around the 3 minute mark.

Second,  you can join the servers manually as long as you have booked onto the race (ie, you hit join already).  Go to Drive > Online, then setup your filters similar to the below image (to allow booking servers and stuff). Then search simracingsystem as i have done below.  

Youll most likely find 3 servers, 2 of them are mine, so remember to get yourself on there to practice </shameless self promotion>

The other one will be the SRS server, if you join it you should then connect fine.  The image below shows the dallara cos thats whats currently running, but if your joining mx5 or whatever itll show the right server at that time. 

http://imgur.com/lbGcY9Q

[Image: lbGcY9Q.png]

I hope this helps!
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing