Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race in RaceRoom without the content
Hi everybody,
Recently I've downloaded RaceRoom, but I dont't have any content, but when I opened the app to test if it was working right I saw that I was able to register to all the races but without the content.
Here is my question, if I register to one of those races without the content I would be able to race or I won't be able to join the sessions?
Cheers
If in doubt, flat out - Colin McRae
(05-31-2018, 02:31 PM)Jaume Ramos Wrote:  Hi everybody,
Recently I've downloaded RaceRoom, but I dont't have any content, but when I opened the app to test if it was working right I saw that I was able to register to all the races but without the content.
Here is my question, if I register to one of those races without the content I would be able to race or I won't be able to join the sessions?
Cheers
No, You need content.
Thanks
Buenas Jaume! Necesitas todo el contenido que vayas a necesitar en esa prueba en concreto. Lo ideal por algo menos de 70€ es comprar el 100% y así te evitarás problemas.
Un saludo
Muchas gracias, quizas se podria añadir un sistema como el de Assetto Corsa, que quando no tienes el contenido no té deja registrarte
(05-31-2018, 08:02 PM)Jaume Ramos Wrote:  Muchas gracias, quizas se podria añadir un sistema como el de Assetto Corsa, que quando no tienes el contenido no té deja registrarte

Buenas Jaume, existe de hecho, solo tienes que ir vía web a tu User CP y en Edit Profile activar el check llamado RRE Content Detection. Saludos Wink
that is not working at the moment but will be again soon
Okay thanks!
I think if you have only one car purchased from a particular category, you can run even if the rest is with cars that you do not have. This way maybe you can save something.