Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The JM Ferrari F138 Challenge
(05-11-2018, 10:31 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  It's you. You are the reason we have Halos. Big Grin

(p.s. I actually like how Halos look. Fight me.)

Edit: Also, I'm sad that this race is right in the middle of my work day. Looks like a super fun car to drive. Next season can you guys just stay up a few more hours? Big Grin

(05-11-2018, 11:15 PM)Will Dawson Wrote:  You should get an extra point for stunt work Tongue

As for the Halo, I don't think it improves the look of the car but I don't dislike it either, just a different aesthetic.

Cheeky Russell, I'm always there at 2am for the NA races as I have no problem staying up... Although my ex would disagree Big Grin

Can certainly consider those kinda cars for the next season, although i'm tempted to head back in time Tongue
Sorry for the Halo lol. I've found out the other driver was using vr. Safe to say brown trouser moment.
Will it's a shame the dfgt doesn't lend it's self to Drs left side and kers right side like the real car.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Has anyone tried Suzuka yet? The AI doesn't seem to work at all, mostly staying put on the grid or moving a little then stopping. Don't suppose there's any way of organising a practice race with anyone? I can't help but feel that practicing driving here with other cars around will be very important!

Also Michael, I definitely think you owe whoever you decapitated a fresh pair of trousers!!
(05-12-2018, 08:19 AM)Michael Martin Wrote:  Sorry for the Halo lol. I've found out the other driver was using vr. Safe to say brown trouser moment.
Will it's a shame the dfgt doesn't lend it's self to Drs left side and kers right side like the real car.

I've remapped my buttons so that I can KERS with my left hand while shifting with my right, so I won't have that issue again Smile
well, appologies are not cool
(05-15-2018, 03:53 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  well, appologies are not cool

?
I think apologies are very cool. I'm pretty sure Michal agrees... but whatever he's using for a translator is missing a few lines of code, I think. Big Grin
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
it was ironic statement

got 4 hits (unnecessary and awoidable) and 0 appologies ( in total lost -12 ponts )
It's taken a wee while to get ready, but here are the Top 5 Moments from RD1 -With a good few regular names featuring, let us see what comes of Suzuka! Something a bit different that makes this series stand out from the others Smile

Love the highlights reel Josh! Great work. Still see that T2 tap and groan... Michael's Grosjean moment just about makes up for it though Wink