Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New AC championships
New gt3 champ is good. Everything is perfect, except coefficients..
Why do you like them so much?? 200% of fuel and 170% of tires. What's a point in this? Do you want to make pit stop? So make pit window, why this stupid percents? GT3 is fun and interesting even without this artifical solutions.

DTM 90s. Did you tryed this cars? They are totally disbalanced. Alfa faster then others on 2 seconds per lap. It made for other technical reglament. Even without Alfa, Merc and BMW need some BOP. We made a championship few month ago with BMW and Merc. Tested them a lot. And to balance them, BMW need 17% restrictor. There is a huge difference without it.

Thank you.
The Alfa GTA , love this car, i raced it many many many times in GT legends sim online with friends from my country, fun car,

just did my 1st race her, poleposition and win and no contacts , quite happy today
My understanding is that, yes, they want a pitstop, and they want there to be more than one strategy. In past series it was always obviously optimal to do exactly one thing (I think it was run on whatever tires that could last the whole race, and do 1 liter of fuel pitstop right in the middle some where? I don't know... I don't like 1hr races... I just read the forums a lot). Having fuel and tires deteriorate faster than usual means that you will absolutely need a pitstop... possibly multiple, during a 1 hour race.

And for the DTM90s, we've run this exact series a few times in recent months, and it looks like you are not wrong about the Alfa. Just at a quick look at some of the races indicates that the top finishers were all in the Alfa. I only saw one BMW in 3rd place.

*shrug*
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(05-07-2018, 05:45 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  And for the DTM90s, we've run this exact series a few times in recent months, and it looks like you are not wrong about the Alfa. Just at a quick look at some of the races indicates that the top finishers were all in the Alfa. I only saw one BMW in 3rd place.

*shrug*
if you are think that Alfa is faster then choose the alfa...What 1s the problem with that?
If you want easier handling or ABS  you can choose Mercedes...if you have a better  setup for BMW then choose BMW...

Anyway in RSR leaderboard there are 2:33.xx times with all three cars...
Now all people who reading this will choose Alfa and DTM will become race of Alfa , and BMW and Merc will be SC  Smile
(05-07-2018, 06:12 PM)László Nagy Wrote:  
(05-07-2018, 05:45 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  And for the DTM90s, we've run this exact series a few times in recent months, and it looks like you are not wrong about the Alfa. Just at a quick look at some of the races indicates that the top finishers were all in the Alfa. I only saw one BMW in 3rd place.

*shrug*
if you are think that Alfa is faster then choose the alfa...What 1s the problem with that?
If you want easier handling or ABS  you can choose Mercedes...if you have a better  setup for BMW then choose BMW...

Anyway in RSR leaderboard there are 2:33.xx times with all three cars...

The gap is so big, that no one setup will help. In fact, after few races, there will be Alfa Romeo mono class series. Only fans of manufacturers, which don't want to win, will choose other car.
Does the Alfa have a slight advantage? Yes. Are SRS drivers close enough in skill/pace for this to make a huge difference? No

If you're fighting for a podium or top 5 then sure, the Alfa might be your best choice (I have seen Mercs and BMW's get podiums/race wins in previous series, beating fast drivers in Alfas).... If you're in the midpack or a backmarker then take whichever ever car feels more comfortable or fun to drive because the Alfa won't suddenly allow you to compete with the front runners no matter which of the cars they're running.

Of course it would be great if the cars were balanced out, I'm just saying that people seem to be overestimating the advantage the Alfa has.
Alfa will not make mid pack or backmarker to win race but thing is that the same driver will be faster in Alfa than in other two cars, and knowing that fact people logicly choose Alfa Smile
Interestingly I haven't seen anybody complain about the speed difference across the range of GT3 cars, but you go and try win a race in the Z4 GT3 - no chance lol!

Yes th Alfa is a tiny bit quicker but not as much as you might think. I have pretty much equaled my Alfa times with the Merc and the BMW on tracks where I have used them both. I just happen to prefer the Alfa because I like the way it drives. If it was slowest I would stil race it, just like I did the Lotus 72D when that series was running and the top half of the results table was about 10 Ferrari to 1 Lotus.
I will stick to the BMW out of principle. I hate it when people just chose the fastest car in a multi car series – it's about having fun after all.

And I will feel superior over every Alfa that finishes behind me Big Grin
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020