Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New AC Series coming May 7!!
A simple car list linked in the "download required"'s thread would be great indeed. Once the current series come to an end we can register/unregister quickly to check what's available but not yet.

I would like to do the F40 series, although the car takes a lot of adjustements, like if you were racing in GT3 just before, you have to forget everything, it needs twice the distance to brake etc.. and even more with the S3, so im wondering as well which version we ll be able to use. Now going by the picture, it has different colors, so it would be the S3 since it's the one with color options. Sherlock to the max here.
Fixed setups in simracing is really bad thing. Probably half of simracing is understanding and learning them. But I am not surprised that it is going this way...

Looking for GTA and F40, thanks Smile

P.S. Assetto Corsa literally means "A racing setup". Oh the irony.
If the setups are fixed, then much less than half of the sim racing is about setups! One might say ALL of it might actually be about the racing part. The real irony is the setup interface Assetto Corsa is easily the worst car setup interface in any sim I've ever played. Big Grin

Fixed setup races is pretty common, especially in situations where the skill level of the racers is extremely variable... and racing here at SRS is certainly that. Most of us just download the most popular setups off of thesetupmarket and just practice with that until we figure out fuel. So even when it isn't fixed, it's still pretty fixed, and certainly doesn't require understanding and learning them. It helps tho!
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
I'd say it depends entirely on the race series where fixed set ups are being used. I mean if you demand 500 ratings minimum in a series then maybe it's stupid to force those people to use fixed set ups. Surely they have some idea what they are doing. While it totally makes sense if a series requires no minimum rating and open for all even the newbies to use fixed set ups. Funny to what the title of Assetto Corsa translates to in English...
Just finished my first ever race in like 2 months of no racing! Hell yeah! The GT3 Series uses all GT3 cars! Hahahahaha! Thank u Admin! Thank you! it's like all GT3 tagged cars are selectable! LoLoLOl... I will run out of breath just typing! ( trollSmile ) Thanks again! Cheers!
Why there is no server for GT3 Asia? I can see Euro and America but no Asia.
Good job leader Smile
F40 is the stage 3 version
DTM is all 3 cars
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
The fixed setup series still available to change:

Tyre Type. You can select all available types.
Fuel Amount
Brake Bias
Brake Power
Traction Control
ABS

Like last Aussiestig´s serie???
Waiting for the calendar of the national championships SmileSmileSmile