Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Response from the server and SRS App Problems
Wink 
I didn't remember that are still there Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tongue 
(04-12-2018, 05:22 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  If you use triple screens or vr you need to remove the lauch parameters from steam and place them on your srs profile inside the RREcmd field.
[quote pid='13166' dateline='1523561935']

Just had my first fail with this app.  Rolleyes
Does this mean that everytime I want to join via steam I have to add my triple monitor settings and remove when I want to use SRS??
[/quote]
you can create a shortcut for RRE.exe with those parameters for usage outside SRS.
Right. Thank you! xD xD
I have had a connection issue today, just came up with not being able to connect to the server in a red banner at the top of the r3e home screen. Is there a limit to the number of people that can be registered for a race or do i have a setting incorrect?
Regards,
James
which race? which date? do you use content detection?
(04-15-2018, 08:37 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  which race? which date? do you use content detection?
The DTM 2016 one this evening, i think so, does it now need to be turned off?
if you have it on, then you didn't select content you don't own, so no problem there.

Another thing that could be happening is a timeout when the session is moving forward. you have up to the end of qualy to join, does it always gives you that error?
(04-16-2018, 08:46 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  if you have it on, then you didn't select content you don't own, so no problem there.

Another thing that could be happening is a timeout when the session is moving forward. you have up to the end of qualy to join, does it always gives you that error?
Hi, i turned the auto-populate thing off from the SRS profile and it let me into a race this evening, however i was the only one in it, nice easy win for me!
i have "no response to the server" too. 2 times today... what can i do?