Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bad driver/Bad person
[Image: et8idj.jpg]Leonardo Márquez has devoted himself to ruin the career repeatedly bumping against me.

In addition to the end I received this message from him:
[Image: 1rau4h.jpg]
Sorry for my traductor (google) english
SRS creators ,

I think you should monitor much with these things ... Leonardo is a danger on the track and disrespectful to other drivers ...

greetings and congratulate you on this great project

See you on the track!
Quote:Incidents will affect both your scoring and rating. Each incident will subtract 5 points to your score.

If you reach 20 incidents on a race, you will be suspended for a week.
http://www.simracingsystem.com/regulation.php

Well... at least we won´t see him this week.
Should be more ´cause of the PM.
I'd like to see some tweaks to the rating system if possible. Yesterday I had a great GT3 race at Zandvoort, I think 17 started and everyone was racing cleanly, however I still came away with 4 incidents. 2 were side by side rubs and the other 2 were people running into the back of me while braking, just minor touches though.

I wonder if there is scope to allocate a weighting based on who was to blame, for instance side by side where neither car slows too much or goes off track is a minor infraction, equally going into the back of someone while braking but where again neither car is severely impacted is minor but blame can attributed to the following driver. However, where someone goes into the back of someone at a speed where there was no possibility of making the corner is a severe infraction and could be penalised with a higher number of points.
I have just raced with him in the last gt3 race in Red bull ring (21:00 GMT +2). In the first laps we had a battle, and he block my way deffending, we had a contact, and push me out of the track. We both ended harmed, and he insulted me in the chat ("nice retard").

Eight laps later I found him again. He had a blue flag and, as a "revenge" I supose, started hitting me, letting other drivers pass by, but not me. He finally bump me out again, and ruined my race.

He's not a mature person nor a safe driver. I saved the replays if I must send it to any admin.

Thanks for reading and forgive my english, I am so angry right now and cannot focus on writting well.
Try to save a replay when these things happen so that Henrique can take action