Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who's convinced by R3E now who wasn't before ?
Well i've loved R3E for a while and with SRS it is all I need. For me it is the best experience overall. But each his own Smile
i am driving with now and then with r3e, my main simulator to race with is iracing.

i love the tracks. i love the engine sound.
the graphics is bit meh in vr, but good enough, but the car physics is not that great. there are some fantastic cars (bmw m1 procar is my favorite) and some terrible.

i am trying out srs becouse of r3e and will race with you guys if the right car is chosen to race.
Speaking of the "right" cars the Formula Junior would be an excellent choice for some close racing action. Tongue
Best sound in any Simracing game, best FFB, more official championships, Official WTCC, DTM and ADAC . All racing cars . Non evasive damage like AC, that cant give you a change to comtinue racing, meaning you have more fun...
Whats not to love? Best SImulator by fair in my opinion.

AC is cool for you to have fun with road cars.
My opinion Thought
I am !!!!!
I for one am loving raceroom, I'm a regular on iRacing and can say that I haven't touched it for nearly two weeks, I'm a big fan of the physics maybe they just suit my style/setup. And so far the racing has been great, I can't say I've had any technical problems with either raceroom or SRS and my framerate has been superb.
I tried R3E a few times over last few days, only alone or with AI, did not have time to link to SRS. So far unimpressed, somehow it feels less real and more gamey than AC. The Formula Jr car is fun, I love this type of cars, but still feels a bit artificial in this game. Maybe I need to fiddle with the game settings. One weird thing is that I cannot get any wheel spin on start, does not seem right.
Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians
It feels much more realistic to me. You have a good feeling of being on sticky tyres until you start pushing and they snap and let go like race tyres do. Where AC feels like you are constantly sliding slightly, R3E feels like you have grip until you are on the edge.

Weight transfer also feels much better. Like pinning it from the apex on a long downhill lefthander (like at Sachsenring) you get a little understeer and your brain tells you it's because the front wheels are light from the rear squatting into the power. And trail braking you can feel is helping turn in because you can feel the weight and grip on the front tyres.Just feels much more natural and less predictable than AC. Feels awesome driving on the edge.

I still like SRS on AC though and have only done a few races on R3E.
Now I am loving RRE. But my last attempt to enter the race failed after SRS Server was down a few hours before. Hope this will be fixed soon.
Raceroom content acquisition shouts the same approach similar to iRacing of let them buy it expensive, or in their case too complicated so patrons may race it more to squeeze the value out of them. Nah, They cannot beat iRacing structure, and they cannot beat AC and RF2 price. And the physics and graphics are meh. Nothing revolutionary in their package. It's just another SIM title that does one or two of the other's and call themselves different. There's nothing in between IMO. It's me racing here in AC or RF2 or go balls to the walls with iRacing again.

I guess it also comes down to which SIM you tried first and got addicted to... I quit iRacing for the price. So I mean I'm not gonna collect contents again in another title. If I want to, I'll just re sub to iRacing and all of my contents are still there waiting for me.