Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
note 2, first post.

Note 2: If you wish that the SRS App detects your content, mark the checkbox bellow Your Raceroom Username "RRE content detection". Loading time of the app may be affected by the amount of content you own. If for some reason no cars are shown to you on the select car page, go back and press register again or deactivate content detection.
No cars to select since yesterday. I unchecked content detection still no cars for selection. Thanks for your help.
delete the temp folder
(03-16-2018, 03:54 PM)Sebastian Stolze Wrote:  sorry was my mistake ne rift and have the openvr of stem always started by the join button.wenn I start on the vr environment everything is good! Good Job guys keep it up!

Sorry I am having the same issue, are you saying that if I start VR home first then join it will work?
App updated to V1.12, see first post
Hello All
I would like to use my sim commander software. Normally I start R3E through it. How would I go about it if I want to join through it via SRS? Is this got to do with the cmd?

Thank in advance for your help

Anthony
Hi,

2 possibilities, I think.

1.) Start Sim Commander after SRS has startet Raceroom.
2.) I have Sim Commander in "Auto-detect-Mode". So it will start the Raceroom-profile automaticly in the background when Racerooms is starting.

Best regards

Jochen
Hey Jochen

Thank you your idea worked, No 2. It auto detects, So it monitors outside if game starts up

Thank you
Ant
Photo 

Hello all.

Whit the V1.12 Update the raceroom app says with is NOT available the RRE content detection and the app close! If i deactived the content detection the app runs well but i dont know sure with cars or tracks i have or not... Its a problem!!

Sorry for my english.

Con el nuevo Update la aplicación me dice que no se puede realizar la detección del contenido de RRE, me pide, también, que desactive la detección y se cierra. Si desactivo la detección ya funciona normalmente pero es muy difícil saber qué coches y qué circuitos tengo o no tengo, la verdad, es todo un problema...
"RRE contente detection unuvailable. Please unselect the Content detetion and restar the app" ....is this normal ? Now all the cars appears .