Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App Raceroom problem
Hello, I'm trying to run in the raceroom app, when I go to the tab to register, no car appears to be able to select it, I leave a capture. Any solution? Thank you.

https://gyazo.com/850487436536e68536fea5b6b1c7afaf
I cant get raceroom running, cannot connect to server, looks like its the game not srs
Please read the instructions
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2435

Specially note 2.

(03-16-2018, 11:49 PM)Josué Coslado Wrote:  Hello, I'm trying to run in the raceroom app, when I go to the tab to register, no car appears to be able to select it, I leave a capture. Any solution? Thank you.

https://gyazo.com/850487436536e68536fea5b6b1c7afaf
"I found" the solution, unchecking the SRS profile box that says "RRE content detection" Unchecking by removing that option everything seems to work fine.

Thanks for the help offeredWink
(03-17-2018, 02:01 AM)Josué Coslado Wrote:  "I found" the solution, unchecking the SRS profile box that says "RRE content detection" Unchecking by removing that option everything seems to work fine.

Thanks for the help offeredWink

Yes but this could not be the solution. In the first 2 weeks I have checked this flag to on and it works properly.  Today I tried it again, and it does work only once at my first race today. After I have tried to register for the second race, it doesn't work either the RREContentDetection is checked or not....

There must be another reason.
After APP is online again it works, but only for the first time.

After I have klicked RACE once again to sign up for the F4 the frames for the car selection are empty like yesterday. I have restarted the app several times, I have also switched on and off the AutoDetection functionalty but I had no sucess.

I will try it for the next five minutes but I don't want to stay at the PC to klick hundred times just to take part by accident.... I hope, this issue will be fixed within the next days. I will stay in the public lobby,,,,
(03-18-2018, 04:35 PM)Oliver Pohl Wrote:  After APP is online again it works, but only for the first time.

After I have klicked RACE once again to sign up for the F4 the frames for the car selection are empty like yesterday. I have restarted the app several times, I have also switched on and off the AutoDetection functionalty but I had no sucess.

I will try it for the next five minutes but I don't want to stay at the PC to klick hundred times just to take part by accident.... I hope, this issue will be fixed within the next days. I will stay in the public lobby,,,,

Believe it or not - I have restarted my PC once again, and it works... I have mad a F4 Race and want to register for the next race.... and the same problem. Sometimes it works, sometimes not - It doesn't has to do with the ContentDetection Hook.. Unfortunately the number of failed attempts is much more higher than the attempts that work....
I have been having the same issues all day today with the F4 race.  No cars appear to be able to select in the F4 races.  On other races, I had the issue but clicking back and forth the cars showed but not for the F4 races at Road America.  I'm currently trying to get into the next F4 race but no cars are appearing to select.   
After the Server Maintenance yesterday, i only can join the first race without problems.
If i want to join the next race, i can't choose a liveries . Clothing the App and Restart down't work, only reboot of the PC works.
delete the temp folder, you don't need to restart the PC.