Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam Popup doesn't show
Hi all, I have installed the SRS App following the exact instructions on the SRS website..program startup and register, select a car, all goes well..only if I hit the "join" button, even after refreshing, Steam doesn't send the invite to the SRS server.. Can anyone tell me what goes wrong, or I'm doing wrong Huh ..Thanks!
Is your steam - after clicking on the join-button - showing u something like this (see attachment)?
If yes, what exactly is happening after u clicked ok?

I missed the point, whether R3E starts or not.

You need to get the main steam window in front.
(03-12-2018, 08:15 PM)Pierre Samoske Wrote:  Is your steam - after clicking on the join-button - showing u something like this (see attachment)?
If yes, what exactly is happening after u clicked ok?

I missed the point, whether R3E starts or not.

You need to get the main steam window in front.
Hi! Thx for the reply.. Smile 

Sorry but the window on tht picture down't show at all as I press join..weird or what..pfft everything else works..I don't have Raceroom running while pressing join..must be a steam setting wich prevent it maybe
I already checked, but didnt found a setting like "Allow external Links" or something like that.

Just good to know:
What happens, if u create a R3E Shortcut out of Steam? (R-click, create desktop-shortcut)
Edit this Shortcut and add e.g. "//-hello" at the end, that it looks like this

steam://rungameid/211500//-hello

Then, Steam should popup the attachment. See below.

[attachment=240]

Next, u could try to verify the installation of R3E via Steam-RE3-properties 2 times.